Hola, my name is Xavier and I’m a personal trainer from Spain. I am excited to support and guide you to achieve your fitness, health and weight loss goals!
Xavier Gomez’s MISSION is to provide YOU with a complete personal training service and improve your health.
Xavier’s GOAL is that each client leaves their Personal Training session feeling strong, positive and energized.
He can provide you with a highly-personalised fitness programme tailored to YOUR needs so if you want to lose weight, tone up, get fit or just feel healthier, Xavier can help you get there – just get in touch!
Xavier Gomez is a fully-accredited personal trainer due to his qualifications:
- Masters of Physical Activity and Health
- Postgraduate Diploma in Promotion of Health in Physical Activity
- Postgraduate Diploma in Prescription of Rehabilitative Physical Activity
- BSc in Sports Science and Exercise
- Teacher of Physical Education Degree
- EREPS Personal Trainer EQF Level 4
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
- REPS Level 2 Gym
- EMS Fitness Instructor
A little about Xavier Gomez, your personal trainer in Norwich:
Xavier Gomez is originally from Spain and currently lives and works in Norwich, Norfolk. Ever since he was small he enjoyed participating in sport and exercise and Xavier pursued this interest from an academic perspective. In 2012 he attained a degree in Sports and Exercise Science from the University of Seville.
Xavier Gomez sees exercise as medicine for the body and mind, and it is important to him that his clients feel healthy both physically and mentally.