A personal training programme – built around your goals and fitness needs. Starting from £36.50 a session.
My team are committed to helping you achieve your own fitness targets. From losing weight to building muscle and even helping boost athletic performance – find the right package and commitment to suit your lifestyle.
What do you get?
- My full attention for the duration of every session. Helping you understand form and technique, tracking progress and giving you motivation even on the toughest days.
- Sessions take place in a well-equipped, private personal training studio, free from disturbance where you never have to wait for a machine or weights.
- Specialist advice to make sure you’re comfortable throughout your session, ensuring you avoid muscle strain or injury.
- Want to share a session with a friend? Pricing is available as follows:
1 hour – £59.00
4 hours – £236.00
8 hours – £472.00
- Busy lifestyle? Get a full workout session in 20 minutes with our EMS system. Prices start from £36.50 per hour.
Choose Your Package:
Additional sessions are available on request to help cover your 5 week months.
Overview of our Terms and Conditions
- One session is equal to one hour training – as booked.
- Bookings are required at least 48 hours before a session
- Training times are 6.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday
- Cancellation charges apply
- Over 24 hours before session booking – full refund
- 24 hours – 12 hours before session booking – 50% refund
- Under 12 hours before session booking – no refund
I have been working with Xavier for 18 months after I had my baby. He helped me to regain core strength and changed my outlook to fitness, and introduced a mix of strength training and cardio. He is very encouraging and personalized the program to my needs on a weekly basis. Highly recommended!
Xavi is a fantastically motivating individual. He’s very thoughtful about different levels of ability and at the same time drives everyone to push themselves!
I am a guy in his late 40’s who has struggled with his weight and confidence for many years. I have worked with Xavi for over two years now. For me I need someone I feel comfortable with but who will learn my limits and push me. Many sessions with Xavi have been challenging and difficult but afterwards I always feel a sense of accomplishment. I am gradually getter fitter and fitter but you only get back what you put in. Xavi is someone who can help you believe you can do more and can keep pushing your boundaries. With his help I am hoping to be fitter at 50 than I was 20. He has helped me know this is possible.
Xavi is an excellent personal trainer. I started training with him in 2013. Although the training is hard work the result is worth it. Xavi is patient and he will give lots of encouragement as long as you put do the work. He keeps a track of your progress and gives you the time to talk about how you are feeling about your training and if there is anything you want to change. I would recommend Xavi as your personal trainer!
Xavier Gomez is quite simply one of the best personal trainers in the UK. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. In an industry that has rather a lot of ‘just so’ so called fitness professionals Xavier is quite clearly highly qualified, very experienced and able to support and guide any individual to achieve their health and fitness goals.
I have been looking to workout and gain help from the gym pt’s that’s were I met Xavier and I was glad I carry on over the three years working with him. I have received knowledge on fitness and nutrition as well on how I can position my self to correctly complete a move and 1-1 lessons Xavier makes you work hard and encourage you to go further.