I offer a range of different fitness programmes, all tailored around a different set of specific fitness goals. These aren’t pre-sets or pre-written programmes – just starting off points for me to align your workouts to your goals.
My weight loss fitness programme is aimed at helping you adopt healthy habits through physical exercise and diet. It’s all about commitment and mindsets, helping you to successfully achieve any goal that you set for yourself.
- Reduce cholesterol and lower the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Stabilise blood pressure and stop eating for energy
- Lower the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes
- Boost your enthusiasm, confidence and self esteem
- Give yourself the energy to live your life on your terms
My functional training programme is all about helping you perform well during your daily activities – whether you’re very sedentary or require a high level of fitness. Each training session is dynamic, effective, and always adapted to the style of exercise you need. It’s all about creating a holistic, all-round approach that helps you boost your fitness, energy and quality of life.
- Improve coordination and balance
- Increase strength and focus
- Raise stamina and energy levels
- Help prevent sports injuries
- Reduce your stress levels
Strength and weight training is one of my most popular fitness programmes, used by my clients to improve their physique, gain muscle, lose weight and as a way of training for all types of sports.
This fitness programme will teach you the correct form and technique for all kinds of lifts and weighted movements. I can also help you develop strategies for really getting the most out of all of your gym sessions, and make tangible progress towards your fitness goals.
- Increase strength and performance
- Improve balance and develop correct technique
- Gain muscle and improve your overall appearance
- Boost your mood, gain clarity and focus
- Enjoy a fun workout with tons of progress to work towards
My sports and conditioning training programmes are specifically designed for those looking to increase performance in their particular sport – whether it’s football, golf, rugby, or anything else!
I can develop specific, tailored programmes to improve your speed, explosive power, coordination, balance, or any other attribute you need to develop.
- Boost your fitness level
- Increase performance in your chosen sport
- Develop your own learning and training techniques
- Add new exercises and training methods to your routines
- Develop the right areas of your body to excel
My senior training programme is all about helping older people adopt healthy practices that prolong their independence, ensuring their body stays strong and capable alongside maintaining fitness.
The programme is tailored to your exact goals and takes into account any mobility issues you may have.
- Improve your fitness level
- Reduce muscular and joint pains
- Maintain your independence for longer
- Improve your self-esteem
- Boost your motivation and take on personal challenges
My programme of preventive and rehabilitative training is all about preventing sports injuries or helping you with your rehab from an injury. If you have an injury or underlying problem, it’s important to reintroduce yourself to sports and training through a physiotherapeutic phase.
This programme will guide you through a gradual increase in the intensity of training, with the goal of boosting your overall fitness and ensuring a safe return from injury.
Preventive training benefits:
- Lower the risk of muscular injury
- Improve coordination by increasing your performance
- Work on any weak areas of your body or poor technique
- Increase your fitness self-knowledge
Rehabilitive training benefits:
- Avoid pre- and post-injury decompensation
- Restructure your training to keep working out during the injury
- Progress through your rehab, adding strength and balance
- Act on the source of discomfort
- Prevent relapses with correct technique and form
Nutrition plays an essential role in any exercise programme and is often the aspect that makes the difference between achieving and not achieving your goals.
Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle or increase your performance in a specific sport, if you don’t feed your body with the optimum nutrients, you’ll struggle to reach your targets.
- Improve your nutritional habits
- Learn how to buy, cook and plan your meals effectively
- Maximise the results of your training with better nutritional knowledge
- Feel more confident to make the right nutritional choices in your life
- Improve your overall health and diet
I have been working with Xavier for 18 months after I had my baby. He helped me to regain core strength and changed my outlook to fitness, and introduced a mix of strength training and cardio. He is very encouraging and personalized the program to my needs on a weekly basis. Highly recommended!
Xavi is a fantastically motivating individual. He’s very thoughtful about different levels of ability and at the same time drives everyone to push themselves!
I am a guy in his late 40’s who has struggled with his weight and confidence for many years. I have worked with Xavi for over two years now. For me I need someone I feel comfortable with but who will learn my limits and push me. Many sessions with Xavi have been challenging and difficult but afterwards I always feel a sense of accomplishment. I am gradually getter fitter and fitter but you only get back what you put in. Xavi is someone who can help you believe you can do more and can keep pushing your boundaries. With his help I am hoping to be fitter at 50 than I was 20. He has helped me know this is possible.
Xavi is an excellent personal trainer. I started training with him in 2013. Although the training is hard work the result is worth it. Xavi is patient and he will give lots of encouragement as long as you put do the work. He keeps a track of your progress and gives you the time to talk about how you are feeling about your training and if there is anything you want to change. I would recommend Xavi as your personal trainer!
Xavier Gomez is quite simply one of the best personal trainers in the UK. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. In an industry that has rather a lot of ‘just so’ so called fitness professionals Xavier is quite clearly highly qualified, very experienced and able to support and guide any individual to achieve their health and fitness goals.
I have been looking to workout and gain help from the gym pt’s that’s were I met Xavier and I was glad I carry on over the three years working with him. I have received knowledge on fitness and nutrition as well on how I can position my self to correctly complete a move and 1-1 lessons Xavier makes you work hard and encourage you to go further.